Subtle Day To Evening Glamour In A Credit Card Sized Compact
All About It
- Rich Italian pigments blend and layer seamlessly with yogurt, beige-y, concrete, and matte gray day shades to bold silver, deep royal blue, and true black.
- Finely milled powder gives eyeshadows you can build to desired intensity.
- Apply wet or dry as eyeshadows and even eyeliners.
- 3.25" x 2" mirrored compact with dual sided brush provides 12+ months of daily rotating shade use. 35g. Good for 24 months.
- Always paraben, phthalate, gluten free, cruelty free, & E.U Compliant. Vegan.
- Use soft brush to apply a single shadow on lid for quick polish.
- Fast desk to date? Smudge a dark shade at the lash line and crease. Add a lighter shimmer or velvet shade on inner eye, lid and brow bone.
- Ready for more? Use a satin shade over entire lid. Add definition by applying a darker matte shade to your crease. Blend using the fluffy side of the dual-ended brush. Add shimmer to brow bown & inner eye. Line with black at lash line.
- Wet angled side of brush & apply black pigment as eyeliner.
What It's Like
- Urban Decay Smokey Palette - $54 (1.4g)
- Marc Jacobs Eye-Conic Multi-Finish Eyeshadow Palette in Sartorial - $49 (.56g)
- Yves St Laurent Underground Ten-Color Expert Eye Palette - $95
Find Out How Much It Really Costs