2-In-1 Cream Eyeshadows & Complexion Enhancers
All About It
- The first of its kind multi use sticks to brighten, highlight and even contour eyes and face.
- Creamy, velvet, blendable texture melts immediately into skin making application easy, even on the go.
- Coffee and Cream have a radiant cream matte finish, while Sugar gives a glow with hint of luminous shine.
- Coffee is a cocoa hazelnut brown. Cream is a bisque peach. Sugar is a prosecco gold.
- Depending on your skin tone, each shade can be used as complexion coverage, highlighter, brightener or contour for eyes and face; making it user friendly no matter your coloring.
- Squalene plumps and hydrates skin and Vitamin E to heal and nourish.
- Only 2" tall and 2g each for pocket friendly touch ups on the go. Lasts 3+ months of daily use and good for 12 months.
- Paraben-, phthalate-, and gluten-free, & always EU compliant and cruelty-free.
- To use as a cream eyeshadow, apply bullet direcly to eyes and blend color with fingers or brush. Use coffee in crease, sugar on lid or brow bone, cream on inner & under eyes.
- To use as a complexion enhancer, apply creams straight from bullet onto with face and blend well with fingers or complexion brush.
- Coffee can be used to push back, slenderize, or "contour" features, including underneath cheeks or jaw line & your eye crease. For others it can be used as complexion coverage or even a highlighter.
- Cream can be applied to areas you want to brighten or bring forward; underneath eyes, on chin, forehead or your eyes. For some it can be used as a concealer or complexion coverage.
- Sugar is ideal for areas you want to highlight or add radiance, shine, or a glow. Use on your eyelid, brow bone, cheek bones or cupid's bow.
- Apply trio on their own to frame, brighten or highlight your skin or apply the trio first before our BB Cream more coverage and sculpting.
What It's Like
- Fenty Matchstick Trio - $54 (7.5g)
- Smashbox Contour Stick Trio - $45 (10g)
Find Out How Much It Really Costs